Monday, July 1, 2013

June 8th, 2013 Music By Mike DJ Service for Laura and Ryan Nichol's Reception

Music By Mike DJ services was pleased to provide DJ services for Laura and Ryan's reception  at the Jemison-Van de Graff Mansion in Tuscaloosa, AL.

 I first met Laura and her mother at a reception last year in Moulton, AL.   They said they wanted to book me for Laura's reception but ask if I would drive to Tuscaloosa, AL.   I assured them I would, with a little travel money, and we started to plan.    The mansion was wonderful inside, but could have used a little more A/C once the dancing started the guest were very warm but had a great time.   This was an early afternoon reception and ended about 7:30pm, getting back on the road home by 8:30pm.   Really enjoyed getting to be a part of their reception in such a unique place.




No comments:

Post a Comment